Tucked away in West Central, Indiana, sits Wander Road Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting property situated along the Chesapeake Creek in Warren County. Minutes from the towns of Williamsport, IN, Covington and Danville, Illinois.
A Rare Opportunity to Buy an Outstanding Fishing & Hunting Property that Produces Income
Wander Road is an exceptional Large-mouth Bass, Red Ear Sunfish, Crappie and Bluegill fishing property, containing nearly 3 acres of water features, One (1) stocked pond and flowing creek. Known for Trophy Whitetails & Turkey, the property includes 60.79 acres of income producing tillable land, along with a variety of upland game, gamebirds and migratory songbirds.
The 144+- acre property is easily accessible via SR 63 and I-74, the property is a mere 10 minutes from the Legendary Beef House Restaurant.
- • Less than 1 hour from Purdue University Airport
- • Less than 1 hour from University of Illinois
- • 1.5 Hours from Indianapolis
- • 2 Hours South of Chicago, Illinois
- • Full 5G ATT Cell phone service on the property