52.2 Acres of Land for Sale Vigo County, Indiana
Mixed use property with mature timber, open meadows, stocked pond, and 12+/- acres of tillable ground!
PRICE REDUCED! – $320,000
List Price: $340,000
Contact: Kyle Wilkinson (765)-299-2747
Great location just north of West Terre Haute . Situated on a dead end road off N. Arms Place, just a few miles west of Hwy 150.
- Abundant wildlife sign (deer, turkey)
- Approx. 12 acres of tillable could provide additional income, or serve as an incredible food plot
- Stocked pond with bass, bluegill, catfish
- Great mushroom hunting
- Small spring fed creek
- Potential cabin/build site
- Secluded property offers great privacy (located on dead end road)
Secluded hunting/fishing property in Vigo County, Indiana
- 52.2+- Acres total
- Abundant wildlife sign (Deer, Turkey)
- Stocked pond
- 12 +/- tillable ground
- Potential build/cabin site
- Strong Land Value Investment Opportunity
Aerial Map Link >
Vigo County – Sugar Creek Township
West Terre Haute, IN
SE NE D-306-22 380/720 2-12-10 26.82 AC
- Legal description TBD following survey scheduled for 6/2021
- Additional Parcel ID to be created following survey.
Vigo County property tax history
84-05-02-200-010.000-021 – $449.74/year
Additional parcel # T.B.D. following survey.
All information provided by Geswein Farm & Land Realty, LLC or their sales representatives in connection with this property was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate and reliable, however, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and it is subject to change without notice.