82.305 +- Acres of Land for Sale LaPorte County, Indiana

Established Customer Base & Minutes from Michigan

List Price: $519,500

Contact: Craig Stevenson (574) 870-4383


This is truly a one-of-a-kind property you rarely see available. After 72 years in the same family, this farm known as Blueberries of Indiana is being offered for sale to the next generation. There is approximately 30 acres of blueberries with more than 100 varieties from around the world planted on the property to provide a substantial source of income. Eight (8) of those acres are irrigated to reduce risk and provide a stable crop year after year. There are three (3) deep wells that maintain the level of two ponds. The water is ran from the ponds via irrigation pumps. There are three buildings on the property. Two are used for storage and maintaining equipment. The third is used to check out customers and process blueberries. It is equipped with refrigerator. On average, 80% of the production is sold to u-pickers with the remaining 20% sold by retail. They also sell honey, preserves, juice, and soaps. If the blueberries aren’t enough for you, this property also has approximately 31 acres of timber providing excellent habitat for deer, turkeys, small game, and all sorts of other wildlife.

Do you have questions about how to run a blueberry farm? The current farm manager and owner are available for assistance until you are ready to run the farm on your own. This listing is for the property only; however, all of the equipment could be included as well to make this a truly turn-key operation. It is difficult to find a business with a stable and loyal customer base like this. Do not let this one get away. Please call me to schedule your private showing today!

Land Features

Blueberry Farm on Paved CR 1000 North, LaPorte County, Indiana

  • 82.305+- Acres
  • 30 acres of Blueberries
  • 8 Irrigated Acres
  • Great Location
    • Several Nearby Tourist Locations
    • 4.5 from Lake Michigan
  • Large and Stable Customer Base
  • Strong Land Value Investment Opportunity

Location / GPS Coordinates

Aerial Map Link >

LaPorte County 

2388 W 1000 N, Michigan City, IN, 46360


Tax Information

LaPorte County property tax history

Parcel #’s

46-02-15-200-001.000-062

46-02-15-200-004.000-062

46-02-15-100-010.000-062


All information provided by Geswein Farm & Land Realty, LLC or their sales representatives in connection with this property was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate and reliable, however, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and it is subject to change without notice.