We help landowners sell farms that are ideal for solar energy development and have helped families with the decision of how best to market and evaluate land for solar farms, solar power leases, and solar facility projects that are planned or poised for construction. This is a new wrinkle for landowners, and we welcome the challenge to handle the situation carefully. In today’s land market, commercial solar energy potential can have a major impact on the sale, price per acre & a buyer’s return on investment. Let’s have a conversation to see how we can best help you with a farm you are considering selling or investing into.
Solar Farms & Farm land values
With several renewable energy projects fully operational in Indiana, we see continue to see varied opinions, valuations and appraisals on farmland with income producing renewable energy. Factors affecting these land values include location of the farm, soil quality, drainage along with the number of acres. No two farms are alike, careful valuation must be considered on any farm in consideration for a solar energy lease agreement or sale.
- We track the local land market, private & public farmland sales
- We stay in touch with land owners, investors, appraisers & land professionals
- We provide sales studies and opinions of value
- Determine if a solar lease for solar panels is right for you
- Market analysis & price per acre in Benton, Warren, White, Clinton, Tippecanoe Counties, Vermilion County & Iroquois County